Friday, September 28, 2007

Off to Olon

Hi friends. Just wanted to post before we left for the coast (I´m a poet and don´t know it!) Okay, but seriously, we have had a great week and are much indebted to the Arroyo family. I have had 20 hours of intensive language school and still can´t speak Spanish but I am beginning to understand a lot more.

Tomorrow we have a 12 hour bus ride to Olon and then we are home for the next year. Please keep us in your prayers as we travel tomorrow and please do send us your intentions. I will try to post again soon to let you all know that we arrived safely in Olon. Email will be a lot slower now but we won´t be completely out of touch.

I also have a cellphone now and it is free for me to receive calls. My number is 011-593-92916045. Check out the phone card site on this blog, it is the best rate I have found yet. Love you all, Dios te bendiga.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mama Maribel!
Te extraño mucho! I am so glad to hear you're doing well...and I'm sure you've arrived to Olón safe and sound by the grace of God! Hey, is it best to email/facebook you? Either? I don't think I'm on your email list, either. John Paul said it's because you don't like me. Little does he know that quite possibly I could be one of your favorite children. ha. ;) I love you and you're in my prayers. Give all my niñas a big hug for me...Karola, Marcela, Javonka and Fatima as well.
Mucho amor,
Johanna

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ приобрести фильмы
для сайта missionarymb.blogspot.com