Sunday, December 9, 2007

World´s shortest post

Hi friends. Don´t have it in me to really post today but I wanted to say that all is well here, we had a good time in Tena and got some things arranged for the March mission, went to a bullfight in Quito (crazy but interesting) and made it back in time for the consecration of two new misioneras (incredibly beautiful). I have been sick but am getting better, prayers on that end would be great. While in Quito we did put up more pics, check out the usual link www.lavidaloca.shutterfly.com and just click past the old ones to see the newbies.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Advent and I promise more for next time, same time, same place, life on the flip side...

5 comments:

SergtPeppa said...

Howdy! This is Nick from La Libertad. Didn't realize you were feeling sick - hope you feel better. Missed the bullfights when I was in Quito, but yes, heard they were CRAZY. Keep up the good work in Olón!

Anonymous said...

Hey my lil Cherub!
I'd love to be serving you chicken soup to make you feel better...but my prayers will have to do.I love you! Mom

Elizabeth said...

bull fighting...sounds intense :) I miss you super much. muuuwaahhh.

Anonymous said...

Hey my lil Cherub!
Thank you soooo much for my Christmas and Birthday gifts!You always know the perfect gifts to get for me. I especially love the priceless..heartfelt letter you so beautifully wrote to Lisa and me..boohoo...you know your tender hearted Mom!LOL
Feliz Navidad to you and your family in Ecuador!I love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your missionarymb.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com